CFLA - U.S. and International Tax
  Call us: 450 723-8177   Français

U.S. tax compliance (corporate)

  • U.S. tax returns for U.S. corporations (form 1120) or foreign corporations (form 1120-F).
  • U.S. tax returns of S corporation (Form 1120-S) and partnerships (form 1065 / Schedule K-1).
  • Nexus analysis (state income/sales tax liability).
  • State tax statements (income tax, franchise tax, gross receipts tax, margin tax or other, according to the tax system in effect in the applicable state) and any other applicable jurisdiction.
  • Preparation of any other applicable tax forms