- Plan / implement the best possible structure whether for a start-up, an acquisition or when doing business with U.S. partners.
- Help obtaining an EIN (Employer Identification Number) and preparing form W8-BEN-E requested by U.S. clients.
- Treaty-Based Returns: Position analysis based on tax treaties and production of forms 1120F / 8833 (U.S. tax return and mandatory disclosure).
- Taxation of U.S. states: Nexus analysis (income tax liability), risk analysis based on the state, registration, filing of tax returns, voluntary disclosures, etc.
- U.S. sales tax: Registration, resale certificate, nexus analysis (sales tax liability), exemptions, compliance, etc.
- Determine transfer pricing between Canada and foreign affiliates, tax optimization, preparation or review of required tax forms (T106 in Canada, 5472 in the U.S.).
- Taxation of frequent business travelers, tax treaty analysis, preparation of forms 1040NR, 8833 and other applicable tax forms, both in Canada and in the U.S.
- Deployment of employees in the U.S., help setting up payroll, support, planning, payroll deduction requests, internal policy and tax compliance.
CFLA - U.S. and International Tax
Call us: 450 723-8177 Français