CFLA - U.S. and International Tax
  Call us: 450 723-8177   Français

Snowbirds and U.S. property owners

  • Snowbirds: Consultation and preparation of form 8840 required by U.S. tax authorities for any individual staying in the U.S. for an extended period of time.
  • Ownership, rental or sale of real estate in the U.S.
  • Estate tax, evaluation and planning.
  • Help obtaining an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) for U.S. tax compliance purposes.