CFLA - U.S. and International Tax
  Call us: 450 723-8177   Français

Frequent business travelers

Individuals traveling to a country other than their country of residence to perform work-related tasks may incur certain tax liabilities for themselves and/or their employer.

  • Determine tax liability and applicable social security tax.
  • Analyse relevant tax conventions.
  • Prepare the various tax forms required by local authorities.
  • Request a certificate of coverage (social security agreements).